• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Donate Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to report, Evie appreciates the lack of colour as well, so much thanks for changing it Anthony. It seems Jim was correct, that was the reason for her upset, merely the colour, not the banner itself nor its purpose.

I want to apologize for how I overreacted to this whole thing. My family is right, it was the colour that got to me, but I should have just said that instead of throwing a tantrum over it and blaming it on a bunch of other stuff. Thank you for changing the colour Anthony, that was very generous of you, and it seems I'm not the only one who appreciated it so that's good to know. It really makes a big difference for me without the colour. I appreciate everything you and everyone does here, honestly I do!

I'm surprised you don't have outside ads - why is that? Obviously you want to be selective but no-one should have to be out of pocket, I didn't realise Anthony was.

Batgirl, I don't know you, but anything I've seen from you makes me think you are very sweet & brave :-)

Advertising ruins websites IMHO... and whilst it has a purpose on some, I don't want it messing up this one, so i won't allow it, thus cater the costs myself and now with donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back