• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News The Hillary Support Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not post this to pick a fight, but the lauding of this person who purposefully deceives the American people in this manner is not worthy of the office of the President of the United States.
@RussH - you're out of order, here. The thread is clearly titled as a Hillary support thread. So, coming into it an saying that Hillary isn't worthy of the office is very far off-topic.

Before I go into exile I have to ask something after reading the Russ exchange. Does supporting Hilary for president mean that you think she's innocent of wrong doing in her controversial actions ( either one of them or all ) and you think its a conspiracy? Or do you believe that she may be a little guilty here or there of some of it but it shouldn't be of any large consequence, do to mitigating factors or something? I'm not bating an argument, and I get the post is pro Hilary, I'm genuinely curious about what the thoughts about those issues are with her full on Hilary for president voters.

I'm very curious to see who she picks as her running mate....I love warren...I think they'd be an unstoppable force.

It's time for a WOMAN in the white house! It's time for Hillary in the white house

Yes, he is. I'm also voting for Hilary, mainly because making a statement by picking some Libertarian that cant win isn't going to keep The Great Lemon and Orange Whippy Cone Head from turning our country into a giant cesspool of Hillbillys drunk with power. But....that doesnt answer my question really. It's okay if you dont want to answer it, they do all lie and they've all done deals they shouldnt have. I've seen a lot of attorneys do that and I'm sure it gets more complicates the higher up you go, that's business and there's always a behind closed doors set of rules that only insiders know. Thanks for replying. :)

My conspiracy theory comment was misinterpreted in part IMHO. It was made on the heels of the FBI directors testimony to congress in which comments were made about a conspiracy regarding his decision------ I mean to question if a Bush-era republican FBI director is involved in a conspiracy to let Hillary off the hook? Too much. (I have paranoia issues, but it's not the conspiracy theory variety. I really don't believe in conspiracy theories in general.)

I know why Hillary is so hated (at least in part). One need look no further than pop culture of this summer.

Hillary is not perfect. I have my own personal issues with some of her actions. However, I fully support her run for the presidency. To be fair, no candidate would align 100% with my beliefs------not even Bernie. (And I love Bernie!)

I'm not voting for her simply because she's the best of the worst. I truly support many of her ideas and political views (but not all). I think she's incredibly experienced, but she is human and has stumbled upon the way.

And yes, I love Bill Clinton, too. No, he's not perfect either. Hillary is her own person and her presidency will be her own, but I truly believe that Bill will indeed have influence while he's the "First Lady" ;) ------and many great things happened in our country under his Presidency.

My goal in creating this thread was to create a positive thread where people could talk about why they support a candidate (Hillary) as I was getting weary of the negativity in every other political thread on the forum. I realize that not everyone supports her and that's ok. I'm ok with the questions about why I support Hillary. I just didn't want it to be a place of negativity against her. (I needed a bit more positivity and with all the negative political energy I am choosing to focus on the positives.)

Thank you all for being respectful. :)

Last edited:
I love Hillary. I'm so sick of the double standard she is subjected to, not to mention all the incredibly sexist bullshit. It's amazing that women are expected to be perfect and squeaky-clean when we've accepted so many TERRIBLE men in leadership positions since our Country was first founded.

She's done more for us women and girls, as well as PTSD sufferers, than ALL of the GOP candidates combined. Her staff actually reflects the diversity needed to have more voices heard. It's incredible that so many who spread lies and vitriol don't seem aware of the irony of bashing a less-than-perfect woman while ignoring the slimy lies and outright distortions by every member of the GOP party leadership.

I'm firmly all-in for Hillary. I liked Bernie but he's never been a woman in a man's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back