• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Small Things In Life. What Makes You Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting an unexpected visit from my son who stopped by on his way home from work. This is the son who was so ill and suicidal that I was advised to sign him into long term care. I refused and resigned from my teaching job to stay home 24/7 for five years.

Now he is married and managing an auto parts and repair shop. He gave me a wonderful hug last night. I woke up this morning feeling calm and happy.

(((Movin On))) That is so great that you did that for your son. A couple of years ago the school was trying to put my youngest son in a special school because he is slightly autistic. I wouldn't let them and this year he is doing better than most of the children in his class. His best friend is the smartest boy in the class. I will never regret fighting for my son. It feels good, doesn't it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back