• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Wish Game With A Twist (Just A Bit Of Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS! Perfect Empire you are the new hula hooping champion of the world, 92 Hours!!

Unfortunately you are also the first person to discover that it is impossible to do any more than 92 Hours as that is the exact time it takes for a hula hoop to reach it's terminal velocity and wear through your middle. Hope there's a magician nearby with his magic box for ladies cut in half.
At least your record won't be beaten!

I wish computers felt pain.

I don't know if this is possible. Can an inanimate object feel pain? Well.......maybe.

I am convinced they do have emotions. Mine is constantly mocking me! I am convinced of it! I feel a slight vibration whenever I get an error message. Mine is laughing at me. A little chuckle to itself when it purposefully takes a long time to load a page. Showing it's cruel sense of humor when it freezes and takes delight at my rage.

Maybe we can get even by ignoring it! Then it will feel the pain of loneliness as it just sits on the desk. No attention being paid to it!

Listen! Hear that? Mine is smugly secure in the knowledge that I can't do without it!

Damned computers.

I wish I didn't ALWAYS express my thoughts!

:rofl:

ISH

No need to wish for this another day.

ISH, your Wish is Granted!

You don't Always express your thoughts anymore; This is because you're no longer fully self-controlled.

The need for unexpected surgery had put you in the line of brand new advances in medicine and science, and had selected you for such immediate surgery, luckily for you ...Free of all monetary charges.

ISH, You're now only part human and partial inanimate object (known to many as a c.o.m.p.u.t.e.r).

At least 50% of the time you're programmed.

The good news here though is that Jestadud holds the wireless transmitter and programming for that part of you that is no longer human, and he intends to not only maintain your wish for you, but to grant himself his own wish.

(SMILES)

I Wish I had more regular peace and general considerations around home.

goingonhope YOUR wish is granted :smile:

Everyone is been very conciderate and giving you heaps of space, staying out of your way and as quiet as mice. Bliss huh? NOT FOR LONG!!
The constant are you ok? can i make you a coffee? get you a pillow? slippers even? here's your paper can i get you anything else? a biscuit? some fruit? the constant "sit down" i'll do that for you, shoo!! we will do that, don't you dare lift a finger to help you hear! This over the weeks made you
Kinda made you :crazy:.........:rofl:you yelled "ok ok enough" i take my wish back :wall: LOL

I wish i owned a station wagon

Wish granted pebbles, you are now the proud owner of a Station Wagon.

Oops sorry that should read STATIONARY Wagon, as in it's not going anywhere. Its one of the old west type wagons, but having no horse to pull it for you, it is sat there in your yard waiting, longingly waiting for it's time again.

Time to be pulled serenely across the plains with the sun beating down, and a cool breeze rolling down from the distant hills. Only you and your horse for days at a time, bored out of your mind listening to it fart and complain. :rofl:( Sorry you got landed with a talking horse)

Gota get my imagination back on track.

OK my turn again.

I wish people on the end of the phone would get stuff right for a change, i.e Insurance Company's etc.

Wish granted! You pick up the phone only to find little people and one gecko hanging off the end of it! They're all doing the Macarena while they're hanging there, and amazingly they're all getting it right! (Thing is they expect a tip, so ya gotta give 'em a little change so they keep dancing!)

I wish I could train your dog to fart anytime I want it to!

Sorry AdamAnt, not possible.

Main reason being, I have not got a dog. :rofl:

But when I do, I will defiantly make sure she is aware of your intentions. OK even if your are successful, I will bottle it and send it for you to appreciate your handy work. :thumbs-up

Well, well, well!

AdamAnt,

MY dog developed gas! Sounds like a car engine with a bad misfire. And the wife is on the way to the store for a can of air freshener, thank you very much!

soooooo

I wish AdamAnt's dog gets diarrhea.

It is MY wish that I DON"T GET ANY BOTTLES IN THE MAIL!

:rofl:
ISH

(I'm trying SO hard to keep the picture from forming in my mind....the one of amethist collecting samples in bottles!) HA!

:crazy:Haha....boys will be BOYS! Think is I find this funny as heck. We used to have a cat we named Traf.....spell it backwards! We would hold him with our hads around his stomach, point his butt at the victim and give a slight squeeze......never failed to fire!

I wish my grown sons would stop flipping the bird every time I take their pictures (which I admit is frequently..)

OK............. I don't know what flipping the bird is Iam but your wish is granted, your boys are going to stop doing it from now on whenever you take their pictures :)

instead though they are going to run and hide every time you bring the camera out LOL

I wish i was in Hawaii lapping up sun and sea air.....arhhhhhhhhh :)

Pebbles, your wish is granted and you are now a seagull in Hawaii! ;-)

I wish I was a comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back