1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wish Game With A Twist (Just A Bit Of Fun)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amethist, Apr 30, 2010.

1. CraftyCath

CraftyCath Flying Free Premium Member

Wish granted SS....

Dogma has let go, but now there is only good Karma in the world, no one ever does anything because everyone is so laid back.

I wish my kitchen tap would stop dripping
    712xx likes this.
  2. 712xx

712xx New Member

Wish granted CC ... it stopped dripping when the utility company shut off the water.

Wish to get up the courage to climb up to the (very high) gutters and install mesh over the downspout openings.

Birds keep getting stuck (or maybe it is the same bird? lol) in my gutter downspouts. They are connected to a French drain, so I have to keep disconnecting the bottom of the spout so they can slide out. :( Makes me have to keep checking them each afternoon just in case one is in there.
  3. ISupportHer

ISupportHer Supporter Member Premium Member

712xx, your wish is granted! You got the courage to install the mesh in the gutters. And it just in time, because it is now raining cats and dogs. They would have been VERY hard to clear out of the downspouts! Fur everywhere!

I wish I could see the birds being flushed out the downspouts. I thought I had seen everything!

ISH
    712xx likes this.
  4. intothelight

intothelight Totally Quackers Duck Staff Member Premium Member

Wish granted...Ish you are now seeing all kinds of birds being flushed down your downspouts, the problem is the chickens and turkeys and the clogs they create. Your gutters are now overflowing and the water is damaging the foundation.

I wish there was never any winter.
  5. 712xx

712xx New Member

:eek: *with a shaky voice says* :unsure: Wish ... granted intothelight, but you just killed Frosty, Jack Frost, Old Man Winter, The Abominable Snowman, all the animals that hibernate, all the animals that live in wintery climates. Plus, the oceans are now invading contenental land, due to all the glaciers melting. Millions have died, lost their homes, lost whole countries and states. I hope you're happy!

I wish for winter to be restored. :p
    intothelight likes this.
  6. amethist

amethist The Mystic Duck Staff Member Premium Member

Wish granted 712xx

Well in the UK anyway, as right now it is snowing. :roflmao:

I wish to have a PJ and trashy food day today. Popcorn, chocolate, ice cream and movies. :tup:
    712xx likes this.
  7. CraftyCath

Wish granted Amethist...

But now you have loads of visitors descending on you and they can all see you in your PJ's:eek: - no running upstairs to get changed!! They interrupt your films and eat all your snacks!:mad:

I wish I could grab 2 minutes to myself!
  8. amethist

:roflmao: Let em come Cath, cos the Doberman is on high alert today. Well she was when his mother phoned. :D ;)

Wish granted, just stand and close your eyes, ask for those 2 minutes, then run like heck. They wont see you go for the dust. ;)

I wish I had not put so much ice cream and maple syrup on my waffles :roflmao:
    CraftyCath likes this.
  9. Jen93

Jen93 VIP Member

Granted, but it's now covered with water.

I wish I had a bouncy castle in my backyard like some people have trampolines.
  10. CraftyCath

Wish granted Jen...

But now you have no house or garden and are imprisoned in the highest tower in your bouncy castle!

I wish there was no dust in my house.
  11. Jen93

Jen93 VIP Member

No problem. I like bouncy castles! (I have ADHD, and I can get really hyped up! It scares my friends- in a clam down way, It's better than being sad! :D)

Wish granted- now it's full of bubble bath which you have to swim through and can't get rid of.

I wish I liked fruit (I hate fruit, and it's unhealthy to hate it.)
  12. amethist

Wish granted Cath it is a now an artist sketch pad, so let the drawing commence.

I wish everyone could see our cat fighting another cat, with patio window between them. It is hilarious to see and hear them.
  13. CraftyCath

Wish granted Jan but you are now a bat!
    Wish granted Amethist and now your cat is a star on You Tube!!!!

I wish the sun would come out to play as it's freezing here!
  14. Meadowsweet

Meadowsweet VIP Member Premium Member

Wish granted craftycath. The sun comes out to play, but it accidently melts the all the toys and runs away to hide behind the clouds again.

I wish I could borrow someone elses clear mind for a few weeks (I promise to give it back :))
    CraftyCath likes this.
  15. Jen93

Jen93 VIP Member

Wish granted, but it's my mind, and it's totally been in a coma the past week.

I wish I had my priorities straight with eating, EAT THEN FORUM, >.< NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ((If I keep this up I swear I'll get to like 70 lbs by next year)
    Meadowsweet likes this.
  16. CaringMomma

CaringMomma New Member

Jen93, your wish has been granted. Every time you begin to forget to eat, all the food in your fridge with taunt you and make you really hungry. Then, you will have a nice big healthy meal. No more forgetting to eat.

I wish that I could lose a few pounds!
  17. intothelight

intothelight Totally Quackers Duck Staff Member Premium Member

Wish granted....but the wish fairy is British and now your checking account is overdrawn.

I wish I could sleep all night!
    CaringMomma likes this.
  18. 712xx

712xx New Member

Wish granted intothelight, but this genie lives on the other side of the Earth, so you end up sleeping all day.

Wish I didn't have to experience holiday rhetoric that I don't celebrate.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  19. ISupportHer

ISupportHer Supporter Member Premium Member

We'll do our best on this 712xx. But we all still have birthdays whether we acknowledge them or not. I assume you are talking about birthdays :devilish: Hopefully you are not experiencing the "over the hill" variety of rhetoric yet, LOL.

I wish I had a day off from work.

ISH
  20. 712xx

712xx New Member

Hi Ish, no I was talking about Easter (along with Xmas, Thxgiving ...) I actually don't mind b-days (34 and counting; and as big headed as I can sometimes pretend to be, I still haven't ever considered my b-day to be a holiday, lol).

Your wish Ish granted :p But, your day off is spent cleaning, cooking, and decorating for the upcoming holiday.

I wish to experience a perfect day symptom free.
    CaringMomma likes this.
  21. amethist

OOOO difficult 712, but not impossible.

OK wish granted you have a full 12 hours symptom free and everything is perfect for you and yours.

But :rolleyes:, as there is always a payback, you have to endure a rough night.

I wish last night did not happen. :cry:
    712xx likes this.
  22. CaringMomma

CaringMomma New Member

amethist...wish granted. I've sent a mind cleaning crew to your place and they will wash the memory completely away. And, they will, also, wash away any residual affects of last night.

I wish that I could have somebody else clean my house.
  23. amethist

Oh thank you CaringMomma, just what I need.

When they have finished they will come and clean your house. :tup:

I wish the sun would shine today. :(
    CaringMomma likes this.
  24. Hashi

Hashi VIP Member

Wish granted, and now you have a water shortage and food is all twice as expensive because of crop failure.

I wish the sun would STOP shining, it's too hot and it hurts my eyes. :cautious: sunshine
  25. 712xx

712xx New Member

:eek: Hey, CM and Am are rule breaking ... where are the post police? No wish is supposed to work out, lol, that is against the law. :p I'll give you a warning this time, but don't let it happen again.

Hmm, Hashi, your wish is granted, poof goes the sun, and shines no more, but now there can be no life. You've just killed us all. :laugh: Hmm, maybe wishes can work out after all.

I guess I wish for the sun to shine again ... just to keep the thread (and everyone else) alive.