1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wish Game With A Twist (Just A Bit Of Fun)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amethist, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Nadia

Nadia Wish I could say all the things that I should say Premium Member

My T also doesn't have time next week. Maybe it's some kind of T-Convention...? Lol. Maybe you can find a T-Substitute? I asked someone I know who could be one for me.. because I'll be coming back from the session with my ex and the mediator and DEFINETLY will be needing to have a T around.

sorry we went off topic here... :rolleyes:
    Ice_Fire likes this.
  2. Nadia

Oh I forgot to grant your wish!

Your T does make time for you. But the only time-slot left available was the one hour she has planned to take her niece to the zoo. So you just end up tagging along. But you get to pet the elephant!

I wish I could concentrate better while doing simple tasks.
    Jen93, gizmo and Ice_Fire like this.
  3. Ice_Fire

Ice_Fire Keep your head up, Keep your heart strong Premium Member

That would be awesome! :D

Wish granted, your concentration is so super-duper you get everything done in a couple of hours and spend the rest of the day really really bored!

I wish I was allowed a dog
    Jen93 and gizmo like this.
  4. gizmo

gizmo Follow a rainbow trail. Premium Member

Your wish is granted
    But instead of one dog you get 2 and they fight you for space on your bed at night. they are big dogs.

Iwish I was better.
    Nadia and Ice_Fire like this.
  5. Nadia

Wish granted! You are not only better, you are perfect just the way you are. You are a goddess! No strings attached.

Is that okay...can I break the rules this time? :whistling:

I wish I could win a game of a chess against either of my children. (They are both absolutely genius's at playing chess.)
    Ice_Fire and gizmo like this.
  6. Jen93

Jen93 VIP Member

Granted, but now they're bored of it and would rather play twister-so your still losing at a game with your kids anyway since you're the person who spins the board instead of playing.

I wish I could find the motivation to read my kids books to get ahead in my children's lit course. It starts next week.
    Nadia likes this.
  7. Ice_Fire

Granted, you find the motivation to read the books and you really enjoy them! ;) The only trouble is, nobody else found the motivation to read them so you can't discuss it much!

I wish I didn't have to go to the doctors and sign for dad tomorrow. Although, it is definitely the last time I'm doing it!!!
    gizmo likes this.
  8. Nadia

Ice_fire I dont really know why and what you have to sign for him. I wish you didn't have to do it either. I will grant your wish.

Wish granted! You don't have to go the doctors and sign for him! You're free to decide that. The twist about this wish is only that you might get worried about how he might react, if you don't do it. Which is understandable, but you are willing to take that into account that this might happen and have enough support from people who love you and people on this forum, just in case it happens. ((((hugs))))

I wish I didn't have to tell my worst possible secrets to my new doctor today and then feel very awkward about it afterwards. :-/
  9. Ice_Fire

Thanks Nadia, the wish fairy saw your post a bit late though...but...I survived! Knowing I had you guys here! :)

Wish granted, you don't feel awkward at all, because you have no responsibility for what has happened to you! Catch is, you have to tell him. (((Hugs)))
    gizmo likes this.
  10. Nadia

Our wish thread got lost and forgotten.

So here's my wish.

I wish my heart was not broken.
    gizmo likes this.
  11. Ice_Fire

Wish definitely granted! (((hug))) Nadia, your heart is not broken, you're too strong to ever be broken. Your heart still beats for your boys and for yourself, even if it doesn't feel like that at the moment. I know you're hurting and I'm sorry I can't take the pain away. :( But you will get through this and get a better situation eventually. And I'm/we are all here for you throughout it all.

I wish I could stand up for myself. (Oh and can I have a cheeky extra? I wish I could stop everyone here from hurting)
    Nadia and gizmo like this.
  12. Nadia

Wish granted, you can stand up for yourself! You do it so well, you start standing up for women's rights and children's rights and human rights, you work so long and hard, you become a leading theorist and speaker and become an example to everyone and help a lot of people, especially people on the forum. :)

I wish I could live in the mountains in a cabin and talk to birds.
    Ice_Fire likes this.
  13. Nadia

I am going to grant my own wish.

Wish granted but then I feel incredibly lonely even while talking to the birds, so I jump on a boat down the river and chat regularly with my nextdoor neighbor and her dog.

I wish there was a mineral water man (or woman) that would deliver fresh spring water in glass bottles to my door once a week.
  14. Ice_Fire

Wish granted, you get lovely cool spring water delivered to your doorstep. Pity you wished for glass bottles though, they keep breaking! :p

I wish I could walk the dogs without my knee hurting
  15. Nadia

Wish granted, you can walk your dogs without your knee hurting. The only problem is that your dogs notice your knee is feeling better and then decide to challenge you to run a race with them, but unfortunately the fastest dog wins and you come in third place.

I wish I had no worries... LOL! as if... !
    Ice_Fire likes this.
  16. Ice_Fire

Haha, they would probably do that as well!

Wish granted...no worries at all! You are free! Only now you've got nothing to think about to keep your mind occupied...better start playing sudoku so your brain doesn't turn to mush!

I wish I could drive my car forever without it running out of petrol.
  17. SeekingSerenity

SeekingSerenity VIP Member Premium Member

Wish granted Ice_Fire... but its an electric car, and the battery keeps dying :confused:

I wish I could sleep for a week!
  18. Muzikluvr

Muzikluvr When you live in denial, reality frustrates you Premium Member

Wish granted SS! :D You sleep so soundly and wake up so refreshed afterward that you feel great! Until, someone informs you that your Beloved came to visit and they couldn't rouse you all week. :(

I wish Summer would last forever!
  19. SeekingSerenity

SeekingSerenity VIP Member Premium Member

Wish granted Muzikluvr, and now the flowers bloom all year round... the bees are exhausted!

Now I wish I would never have to sleep! (I can't miss a visit from my Beloved! :eek:)
    Muzikluvr likes this.
  20. Nadia

Wish granted, you never have to sleep, but without sleep you never get to dream.

I wish I could fix all the mistakes I've ever made.
  21. Muzikluvr

Wish Granted, Nadia. You are able to fix every mistake you've ever made, but everyone around you continue to make mistakes and theirs end up being so much worse for your life than the ones you fixed! Sorry, you can't fix everyones! :D

I wish my house was clean!
    Nadia likes this.
  22. CraftyCath

CraftyCath Flying Free Premium Member

Wish granted Nadia, but now you never learn anything.

I wish I had air conditioning in my house.
    Nadia and Muzikluvr like this.
  23. CraftyCath

CraftyCath Flying Free Premium Member

OK, posted at the same time so..

Wis granted Muz, your house is clean but now the garden is overgrown and you can't see out of the window.

I still wish I had air con.
    Nadia likes this.
  24. Muzikluvr

Wish granted, CC! You now have GLORIOUS Air Conditioning in your house... and just like the rest of us, you NEVER want to leave it! Good bye summer sun! Hello indoors all year round! :D

I wish my garden wasn't overgrown, lol!
    CraftyCath likes this.
  25. Nadia

Wish granted! You have air conditioning. But because I am the one granting your wish, you get my old used air conditioning machine. You can have it for free. But unfortunately, it's just really loud. It sounds like a lawnmower in your living room.

I wish the tap water in Berlin tasted better.
    CraftyCath likes this.