• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Wish Game With A Twist (Just A Bit Of Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish granted Jestadud,
He has foresworn his three alias names: Steve Adams, Cat Stevens and Yusuf Islam personas and is now Steven Demetre Georgiou. But he never hit the big time and you were his roadie and only fan. He owes you back pay and all he ever gave you was a bad back and a handful of IOUs.

I wish I could go on a walkabout with my husband in Australia and not get lost, or die.

Kath,

You now have your 19 year old body back, but unfortunately is also comes with the 19 year old brain. So you have to "grow up" all over again, without the benefit of hindsight!

I wish I had enough money to buy a Caribbean Island and isolate in style!

As luck would have it you win the lottery just as a new island appears on the market.

This former theme park has been reduced for a quick sale due to a falling out with the neighbours, you are quick to snap it up knowing that investing all your capital in property is a sure fired way to see it grow.

We all hope you will be very happy at Chez Jurassic Park! :eek:

I wish I could help investors with loads of money for a career.

You can help investors but your main client will be Martha Stewart. She is a tyrant. If you think you are getting lemon cupcakes and free cotton sheets from her home collection....you are wrong. However, you will get lots and lots of other people's money.

I wish I had a time machine.

Wish granted,

You have a time machine. But there are no controls and you end up in prehhistoric times. No one speaks and you have to hunt for your food. Oh and making sure YOU don't become lunch yourself. But I guess you are not hearing this because you are not here anymore.

Did someone mention food? I wish I had a pizza. I'm hungry. Adrienne, while you are doing the hunter/gatherer thing, could you kill a pizza and bring it back?

ISH

Dear ISH I can offer you the opportunity to purchase shares in the fantastic new Martha Stewart invention " Home Bake Pizza", for just a few dollars a month you can buy the rights to make your own Pizza, and get this you are able to do this in your own home! Yes you it heard right, Make it in your own home.

I wish I had heard of the saintly Martha Stewart before now. :alien:

Your wish is granted. You churn out 30 best sellers in one year which catches Oprah's eye and she decides to do a special about you but after meeting you she changes her mind because she has fallen in love with you and the two of you fly off to a desert island to live out your lives together in the sunshine and surf.

I wish I had a new riding lawn mower.

OK Serene, You have a new riding lawn mower. It has 4 legs and eats grass but leaves piles of poop behind. It's a donkey.

I wish I didn't live next to Serene. Her yard stinks!

ISH

ISH,

You no longer live next to Serene, but unfortunately you are now living next to a Midwest commercial pig farm.....and stink has a whole new dimension. :poop:.

I wish I won the lottery!

Intothelight,

You check your numbers and realize that you have a winning lottery ticket for $1,000,000. However, when you go to cash it in, you learn that you were reading the numbers from the ticket you purchased for the last drawing and have really won nothing. :(

I wish I could go to the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back