• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

They Are All Better Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wotut

My family is all better now like they promised me it would be as they abused me when I was a kid. They didnt know they were groming me to be abused for the rest of my life. I got bullied outside the home, and did what I knew. Shut up, and let them, or it will get worse. Dont tell, or ask for help it was my fault anyway. They all live this great life, and are happy, and got better, but the bad peopke got a hold of me before I could get better like them. I never got my promise that the abuse will end. The bad men broke my mind before I turned 18. They stalked me and hurt me. Ill never be free. They hurt me so badly it cripples me, and hurts to breath. My family got their promise to each other, but I will never be as good as them. I feel discusting, and mutilated inside. Im a piece of s#&t, and most of the time I want to die. It hurts to breath. I cant tell anyone. I was mentally tortured, and the bad people laughed because they knew it would be impossible to get over. They wouldnt stop, and no one woukd help me.....
Just hide it. Dont show it. Your s#&t and deserve to die if your hurt. The hurt is what they get off on. They wouldnt stop until I was forever maimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back