• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

They Got Off On My Pain

• Thread starter Deleted member 38242
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38242

I'm having a bad bad bad day. I could barely move. It hurts so bad the emotional pain has become physical again. I keep seeing their face as they get off on hurting me. I keep thinking about my parents who I needed help from so badly not knowing what was going on and them believing a bad shrink from a hospital that was closed down for bad practices by the state. I was misdiagnosed, and told it never happened. The bad men never hurt me I was crazy.

My parents now believe me, and shrinks too.

After they hurt me they got their friends involved to rub it in my face while others were saying I was crazy, and my Dad started getting flipped off all over town with me. Small towns can be cruel.

Im never going to be free. Its always going to be there. They like hurting people me in particular. They got off on it, and they brought their friends to get off on it too. I was stalked before it happened. They hated me from when I moved there. They used to spit on me, and made my life hell.

It just hurts so bad when people get off on your pain. Being dehuminized, degraded, sexually humiliated, and then having it rubbed in your face because they can't imagine how bad it would hurt, or how stupid I was to trust the man who put me in that situation when I was a teenager....
They still get off on it. They always will, and when when I have flashbacks to being so overpowered and alone. It just hurts. It hurts my body. It hurts my mind. It just hurts like chewing on tin foil, or getting your bones scraped with a knife. I cant explane it, but it hurts like nerve damage and electrical shocks but only to mu stomach.

I hate that I was a teenage girl, and stupid, and thought he loved me. He set me up to be tortured after a year of being together. The memories were ripped open last year. I got so flooded with pain going back to diapers honestly. It went back to how I ended up with a bad man, and how I couod be so stupid.

They look for victims, and they like it when we hurt. They look for victims, and thats all I know. The flashbacks are bad today. I hope medication, and therapy will work, but thats two weeks away that I start. It hurts, and they look for victims. They like the hurt others feel. I hate feeling their joy when I was so over powered and alone back then. I couod go no where with out sadisitic glee in my face. They look for victims thats all I know. Flashbacks they would get off on it if they knew I get them. They like hurting people they see as beneath them.

My body hurts, and they raped my mind, and life away. Its been a very dificult day. I know most people on here are kind. I am so greatful for compasion anywhere I see it. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back