1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

They Tried To Bully Me Into Suicide

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Vugik, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Iza

Iza Anonymous

I was spit on, and bullied into running away as a kid. We were poor in a nice neighborhood. My dad had combat ptsd, and my drunk mom tried to hide all the abuse to not deal with his wrath. The kids spit on me, and called me names, and the girls threatened to jump me often. I didn't know they were stalking me at my house. They set it up for years. They supprised me with taunts and jeers of watching me have sex with my boyfriend in the back yard as a teenager trying to hide it from my parents. It was seven years after I moved there, and four years after I ran away to not go to school with them. They bullied me out of college, and jobs. The rumors flew, and so did the videos, at least thats what they told me. I was a teenage kid, and old men in their 50's and 60's were hitting me up saying I coukd suck their ---k. Everyone I asked for help said I was insane no one would do that. Its common place now i guess, but this was a lottle over 20 years ago. I moved and was horrified someone would find out, and continue the torment. I tried to kill myself three times. One trip landed me in cardiac critical care. They never stopped, and even after I moved some still stalked me. I get panic attacks often. Its never going to be ok. Being the victim of a hate crime never

AngelkeeperJ/AKJ likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Iza

Iza Anonymous

It sucks being the victim of repeated hate crimes. I just had to get it off my chest. I got cut off while writing that post. They all said I need a boob, and nose job. They hurt people. They still stalk me, and I can't be on facebook. Sick bastards. I didn't want anything, and never hurt anyone in my life like that, but they get off on it.

Ronin and AngelkeeperJ/AKJ like this.
  4. Iza

Iza Anonymous

What sucks the most is they wouldn't stop until I was just about to go through menopause, and my life was never lived with dignity, or a chance of doing anything good with myself. They wouldn't stop, and still f*cking stalk me to this day. They made sure I woukd suffer from 10 years old until now. I understand why kids kill themselves. They won't ever stop, or ket yoi go, and they blame you fir their hate.

5. Iza

Iza Anonymous

With the internet, and I phones its scary. Even last year they made sure I knew they were stalking me in January of 2016 through text mesages, and drive by taubts and screams. They torture people all the time, but with no proof, and no protection some of us have to just live with, and thank god we won't live forever.

6. Iza

Iza Anonymous

I dont expect any replies. Just had to get it out. Why do hate crimes hurt so much? Like the four kids in chicago, and the disabled guy hate can be done with laughing, and belligerent cruelty treating the person less than human. So why do hate crimes hurt so much to face cruel laughter in your face.

Ronin and AngelkeeperJ/AKJ like this.
  7. Iza

Iza Anonymous

Dude these pieces of shit used to flip off my dad who did ntohing to them. He was a vietnam cmbat military officer, eho spoke Vietnam's, and spanish. He's a smart, good guy. He had combat ptsd but he was in for 23 years, and they just shit on him. I f*cking hate people. My life has been so f*cked up. I love that guy. He's better than me, and I have worse ptsd than he did. Yeah this is why I don't sleep sometimes.

8. Iza

Iza Anonymous

Its insane when people do things to you for almost 30 years not because of you. but because they like doing it. You can't really call the cops over peopke saying mean sick things. So you just have to live with it. Unfortunately there is no cure for that. I never got cyberbullied but im not on the web much. It was all to my face, and often times aggressively mean, and you can feel it. That sucjs feeling their emotion as they do it.

9. Iza

Iza Anonymous

f*ck its just been the backdrop of my life for so long. what could i do. its been 16 years, but it still keeps me up at night.

10. Ugun

Ugun Anonymous

I am SO SORRY for your pain! I don't know why people choose to cause pain to others. Are they so unhappy and unfulfilled in their own lives that they have to pick on people over and over and over? How MISERABLE they must be, and SURELY they will go straight to HELL when their time comes....

11. Hikebaf

Hikebaf Anonymous

I'm glad they didn't succeed!
    I've been bullied, verbally threatened and abused. It went on for a couple of years and I've never really felt safe with anyone since then - akwSys scared others will find out what happened to me and treat me the same.
    There's too many bad people out there!
    So sorry this happened to you. There's something wrong with those people, not you

Ronin and JoannaDoe like this.
  12. Iza

Iza Anonymous

Thanks. It was a bad bad flashback night. Thanks very much.