1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Things I Do For My Spirit

Discussion in 'General' started by beatle_bailey, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

August 6th I went to a Army Ranger reuion in Columbus Georgia at FT Benning ,,, spent a week with Rangers from WW2 thro Rangers now a days , , , , Didn't matter what generation they were,,, we all were in awe of each other , , , , I shock hands with WW2 war vet of every generation of Rangers that made History , , , , ,I jumped out of airplanes for the first time in 32yrs and shut every new weapon they have today , , , for a week I was in heaven , , , , no bad mamories came up , , , just had the best time in a very long time , , , ,there is no rank between Army Rangers , , , avery one was the same, , , drunk or sober , , old or young ,,fat or slim ,,, It put a lot of pride back in my life , , , , , I even took of with little money on short notice and a bad baring in my front right end of my car , , Put 3200miles plus on the car before I got home and got it fixed , , , God has bin in my life always ,, so i figured he would see me thru one little trip , , ,
    sorry I have not been here much lately , , ,but My hrad has been very quiet , , no complaints . .

good to see lots of formilia names still on here , , , and I still know were to come when I get hit with the PTSD , , ,
    which I know will happen one day , , , so Hello to all my old friends and welcome to all the new ones on the site
    Beatle_Bailey:walking::hello:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Hi BB!

Nice to hear from you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your week and that life is calm for you! Keep us updated, eh?

bec

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Hey Beatle, all sounds wonderful. What an amazing adventure, So happy to hear you are doing so well!

5. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

thanks Veiled and Becvan for your thoughts , , , , the trip was great for my spirits , , , ,
    Beatle :smile: