• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Things i say to myself daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agef

I am a whore.
I am disgusting.
I am a bad person.
I must have wanted it.
I deserved it.
None of this happened, I must just be crazy.
I am stupid.
My mind is imagining what happened and I am a sick individual for thinking it.
I should have screamed.
I should have told someone.
I am invisible.
I don't matter.
I must have a brain tumor causing this insanity.
I don't care.
My husband is stupid for loving me.

Why did it happen to me?.
This world hate me so much to hand me out injustice and misfortunes.
No one loves me.
Everyone is better than me.
I don't want to be seen because I'm not significant.
I should've run away.
I should've been stronger.
I don't care because it's all a dream.
I have lost myself because I don't know who l am.
What did I do so wrong for you not to love me.
They are days when I want to run away from myself because I don't like the thought I have about myself.

I'm sorry you have such painful inner voices. I know from first hand experience how horrible it is. I am sending some support your way. It may help, to realize that much of that may of evolved to protect yourself. Like telling yourself you must have wanted it, may give you a sense of control. Especially when the abuse happened, that would have meant you were choosing so could change what was happening.

You are a human being
You were hurt by a disgusting person
You were hurt by a bad person
You didn't want it
You deserve love and care
You are struggling to deal with the feelings and memories
You are smart
Your mind is doing hard work trying to heal
You did what you needed to do
You do the best you can do.
I see you
You matter
You are in pain
Caring hurts
Your husband is lucky to have you

I don't really say things to myself about what I should have done instead I struggle with telling myself what I am:

I am worthless
I am vile
I am ugly
I will always be alone
I am a piece of sh*t

Self talk.... I think this is why I stay so busy because I have a hard time with all the things in my head. I catch myself saying these things and more while driving or doing dishes or anytime I have some downtime.

I hate myself
You are such a f***in idiot
Good thing no one knows who I am
I am worthless and no good
What is the point?
Is it [life] worth it
How much longer can I keep doing this?
I am a slob
How can I be so stupid
I am slut
Who am I foolin

My self-talk thoughts used to corner me and hold me hostage daily. Brutal shit I'd say to myself.

Much worse than I'd hear from others, usually, although some of the things I'd say were me simply repeating what I'd been told through the years.

Paralyzing me into inaction for the least of things. Constantly lowering my vibrations and building up my self-loathing muscles to the point they were the default setting in any situation.

It's draining as f*ck to constantly kick our own asses, but it's also often impossible to see the depth of the results we're causing ourselves with the overwhelming pains of simply trying to exist. I wish us all kinder thoughts about self.

What we focus on, practice, and feed the most, be it intentional or not, grows.

Shoulda:banghead:
Coulda:banghead:
Woulda:banghead:...3 words that can hold anyone hostage.:eek: Try to get rid of them.:joyful: I guarantee it helps.:wideeyed::D:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back