• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

This Helps Me Not To Think Small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamboni

Learning
What is our deepest fear? Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves "who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same" Nelson Mandella

I found the quote...

Hi Wen and ryair,

I came across the quote at the bookstore. And I found it very truthful for me. At times I look at my own troubles and get down. By reading another's struggles and victories gives hope. As individuals, we do have the power to help others and heal.

Wen, it is a daily choice for me. I get up and push on. How are you doing?

And ryair, nice to meet you?

-Zam

Hey Zam,

I am doing fine....I was starting to wonder about you though, cause you hadn't posted in several days. I hoped that you hadn't given up the fight. I'm glad that you haven't........Cause you are worth it...We all are. We have been through to much to just quit now. Healing is choice yes, and there is life after PTSD......

Hang in there.

Many hugs, and sending some to your kids too......

Wen

I'm still here.

H Wendy,

Thanks for the thought, but I am still here. I have been goin gto therapy and also changed my med. I am trying to stay positive and even spend some time with just me. I went kayaking the other night.
And...I am now starting to get some dreams at night and those are a bit overwelming.

How are you doing? I try and read up the best I can? Whats new with you.

-Zam

HI Zam,

Hmmmmm What's new with me? Just working, working, working, no rest for the weary. I am thinking this afternoon about taking a walk outside. the weather here is so beautiful. What a day!!!! I love the Fall. It's one of my favorite seasons. Although today doesn't feel like fall, it feels more like summer. Gee have I mentioned how beautiful it is today????

Kayaking sounds like it could be very relaxing....I'm glad that you got to do it....

I hope that the dreams settle down soon. They can be overwhelming at times.

Hope to hear from you again soon...Keep up the good work.

Hugs,

Wen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back