• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

This Weekends Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I hope to see lots of people in the chat this weekend, as I do plan on attending myself... I think it is 6am Sunday mornings for me.... yeh!

Anyone else coming to this chat?

Hmmm, 5.30am for Nugget & I. Unless I'm out partying all night & get home in time, LOL!
I think I will safely say that I will be snoring my head off. Sorry, my inner sloth won't allow me to function at that time of day.
Hope you all have a good chat!

Sorry I won't be there this time either. Recent events have made me feel uncomfortable about chatting again, especially when I don't know who all is going to be there. But I do hope to work on that and be feeling comfortable again in the future. Hope you guys have a good chat.

I am going to try to remember. I really want to get involved more, and have tried chat hoping someone would suddenly appear, on the non scheduled time. Hope I get there and hope to meet you. I don't have audio or cam.
With my antics, I would wind up on you-tube, lol, but will get voice soon.

Ugh... what day and time would that be for someone in the UK? I can test out my webcam!

Well Lisa if it's 6 am for Anthony, it is 5:30 pm for me, because I'm 12 and a half hours behind him, and I'm on -3.5 GMT. So if you're on the same time as London UK, you're 3 and a half hours ahead of me, so 9 pm for you I think, Saturday evening.

ah... that's such a shame, Saturday night is the one night I've agreed to go out. I'm back home in London for a few days so friends have asked me to a pub. I really wanted to come chat too :( Well, hopefully the next one will be soon.

Oh you're welcome. I'm obsessed with time differences. I'm really quite odd that way. In future though you could always use the world time server Anthony has linked at the top of the main page, in the message about the chat. You can enter in the Ohio time he mentions there and then convert it to your own time zone.

If I dont go out I'll be there. Never had much luck with the chat room (its always empty!) so will look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back