• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Thoughts on Spirituality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in bible study last thurs when I learned the true meaning of John 3:16:

This is my wittness:

It doesn't matter how Cane & Able got wives! It doesn't matter how Noah got dinosaurs on the ark! It doesn't matter if there was a big bang and we all mutated from microscopic organisms in the ocean! Non of that really matters. Is it cool to think about, YEA! But does it matter, heck NO!

Does it matter if your black, white, purple, tatooed, gay, Muslum, Greek, or crazy! NO!!!!

(In my oppinion) God loves everybody! No human soul will go to HELL, perhaps here on earth, but not in the afterlife and here is the bottom line!

GOD LOVED / GOD GAVE / WE BELIEVE / WE RECEIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its strange how people reject God because of science when in all actuality, within the difined specifics of research in quantum theory beneath elemental structure.... blaa blaa blaa blaa

Good old fashion faith:

* It is the substance of hope
* It has power in an of itself because of what is known as, "The Thomas Theorem" What is perceived as real becomes a reality in its consequences.
* What ever you believe or have faith in will create consequences in your life that are real, whether what you believe or have faith in is real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back