• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Three Weeks And Two Days Until Christmas; So Twenty Three Reasons I Am Looking Forward To Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father in law usually comes early Christmas morning to watch the kids open their gifts. This year he figured, since the kids are teenagers now, he could come around 11. Expecting them to wait until then to open gifts. Hate to say this but I am just as excited as the kids are about opening the gifts, so I can't wait. I think 9 is going to be a compromise. lol Hope I can hold out until then!

Day 5: I'm playing catch up here. I am looking forward to watching spongebobs christmas special, with my daughter, for the millionth time. You gotta love Squidward!!![DOUBLEPOST=1387629871][/DOUBLEPOST]Day 4: I am looking forward to Christmas being over.

I am looking forward to Christmas breakfast. Still not quite sure what we are having, but we have our father in law over for it. Always after the gift opening. Are you kidding, the kids and I couldn't possibly wait to open the presents! hee hee

I am looking forward to having Brie on Christmas eve with a glass of wine and having my spouse and children open one gift(jammies).

Not looking forward to the cleaning I will be doing that day. Simply because of having two teen boys and four animals, I like to wait until the last minute to clean before guests come over. More of a chance for the house to smell and look clean. ;)

To all my friends: Mom in law passed away Sunday. She is most diffently in a better place. Thank you for all your concern

I am looking forward to that moment when that moment when the last present has been opened. The food as been cooked and eaten. The last grandchild has been loaded into the car, and the last car has pulled out of the driveway, and their is the delicious sound of silence in the home.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back