• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Time To Rant!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I still don't understand what they actually did... but I guess it is my lack of language skills and don't want to annoy you with further questions.

Hang in there.

I found out that the Royal Bristish Legion has a help-line for assisted living problems - 0808 802 8080.
But then I guess you already know this.

Actually I still don't understand what they actually did... but I guess it is my lack of language skills
Nah, not your language skills. It's just that the "what" isn't the important point. He just needed to share his frustration - you know, a problem shared is a problem halved, or something like that? That's what it looks like to me anyway.

Awesome rant. What's next?

Just thought maybe I can help... but then maybe not.

Dearest @Lemontree your sincere concern is really and truly appreciated hun, oh and yes the 0808 number is on speed dial on my mobile :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back