1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

To Change My Username or Not?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Claire, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Hello reallydown, I've been thinking the same thing about your name. Not ganging up on you or anything! but how about something a little less really down? :kiss:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Evie--don't worry...you didn't add to it at all.

Kathy--I think you actually did explain it...but I have trouble concnetrating, so I probably missed it...Oh, and you're not being too forward. This username is the one that best described me when I first signed up and still does most of the time...I'm sorry that it bothers you. Now I'm used to people just calling me RD...maybe I could change it to that?

4. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Well it is your decision naturally, but if you like "RD" and are accustomed to it then perhaps that would be a logical choice? This is all just suggestion, mind. I am not bothered with your current username, only I feel it must be most depressing for you, to be constantly referring to yourself as such. You seem an intelligent young woman, therefore a more pleasant name may be more fitting. Whatever you decide, do take care.

5. ryair

ryair Active Member

To tell you the truth RD, in my head I call you Sweet Pea!!:kiss:
    You are a Beautiful Girl with alot of heart!!
    Ryair xxxxx

6. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

hmm...if BT doesn't mind...I could be "brainless twit: the prototype" :p

7. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

that was a joke...although...if i do change it, i'll most likely go with RD but I am open to suggestions...let's make this fun

8. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Hmm I don't know. I always think of you as RD. To be honest, I haven't chatted with you enough to know what some of your other interests are and so on. You could try going to one of those username generator sites I suppose, like for fun. Although I just went to one of those, typed in "Evie" (it asks you for your name) and I got "Evil Fiend" as a result lol. If you're interested though the site is:

rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/5460/

9. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

How about just add a "y" make it
    "reallydowny" which would be feminine, show your sweet side, and still can be shortened into RD.

10. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Except it could be misread as "reallydowdy" if not read carefully!! LOL sorry, couldn't resist mentioning that as that's the first thing I thought I read!

11. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I have to agree with you Lisa. I initially misread it as "really dowdy" too. I don't think anyone our age wants to be really dowdy lol.

12. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

RD I gotta go with that as thats what I have called from the get go and besides when im shakey the RD are close to each other. But your choice, I could let you be mini mouse if you like whaaa

13. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

HELLO IT IS ME HERCULES!!!! We have fallen of the subject of this post or have I been gone to long. Had to take a break----I've moved. But back to the orginal subject of this post please--OR--is this debate run it's course???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar