• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tomorrow Is, Trans Remembrance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

therisa

MyPTSD Pro
Tomorrow is, Trans Remembrance Day (November 20), which the transcommunity remember those, whose lives end brutally, whether by their own actions (suicide or OD) or by the hand of others (murder). For me, this day is very powerful and emotionally charged, given my history of abuse and suicide attempts. And the guilt, I feel for having surviving, where others have failed. I have come, to the acceptance, I will never be able to attend tomorrow’s night’s ceremony, given my own mental health situation and this sadden me. But I will, in my own way, honour the memories, of those, who have come before me, in the struggle for true equality.

May your souls find the peace, which it was denied, to you, in this life.

I am with you in thoughts and prayers Theresa.

People always reject whet they do not understand, cannot cope with those who are different or individual and some will look for differences just so they can pour out their hatred onto someone. So unjust.

A hard day, it will pass, gentle hugs. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back