1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Too Much to Handle - Daily Stressor Overload

Discussion in 'Dysregulation' started by bdharrel, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdharrel

bdharrel New Member

Today was one of those days, the ones that start off horrible and just get worse. I was awakened by the action of punching the headboard of my bed during a night terror. I then got bad news from a college professor. It seems that I may fail a class. This just adds to everything else - no job, no money, etc. I know the common thought that things can always get worse; I pray that they do not.
    Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my psychologist. For some reason, these appointment just irritate me even more. I have not been able to cry in a long time, but I feel as if I am near the breaking point.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

bd, I hope you get to feeling better soon. We all get like this and those days. I know the doc may seem frustrating but maybe you will feel better after venting with doc?

4. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hey BD, hang in there, it does get better. We all have those days, even once better... but PTSD certainly doesn't help them along, to say the least.

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Hang in there buddy. Got to go to the psychologist in the morning too. I'm a bit cranked up right now too.