• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Death Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

MyPTSD Pro
Rough few months....narcissistic mom ill from November till death Feb 22. then had to travel and take care of the last details. I do not travel well...do not do well with being out of normal environment...really do not do well in the outside world at all. Then returned "home" trying to come back to a base level....Thursday found out a friend murdered....beat to death....too close to own trauma....really struggling....too much going on....too many flashbacks, too scared to go out...just too much to go on.

@Friday Yes, full to overflowing. I have been trying to use all the tools I have in my box. Usually art is my go to, but my creative self is taking a break so been trying to just use it more of an emotional check-in. Been doing lots of exercise to channel the anxiety into something a little more productive. going to reach deeper down in my tool box today to seek some other things. evenings/nights are the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back