• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either - give me the country anyday! I wasn't always like that, but we moved out here just over two years ago and people are nicer in the country. Everybody knows everybody and there is always someone watching your house.

Have you always lived in Hamilton Sandra?

Reactions: C.J
I'm in Toronto. Don't think I can meet anybody though, my parents are very hush-hush about it all and would freak out if they even knew I had an account on a forum like this. Stupid. Can't wait to move out sometime, like after uni. -.-

That's where I'm in university at the moment- Oshawa. It's a nice place. I'd consider moving there.

I have been waiting for 17 months now on the Homewood wait list and they are unable or unwilling to tell me how much longer it will be :(

Hello Iron _Angel....Hamilton here.

I don't know anyone who has PTSD and I having been very sad, crying to my hubby that I don't have any friends. I guess you can kinda say that I am a loner. But since finding this site that might all change.

I have been to Homewood for their Integrated Mood and Anxiety program and that was AMAZING. I'm currently on what I've been told is a 5 YEAR wait list for the PTSR program because they only have one OHIP bed in that program! If you have coverage through insurance or $16,000 you get in MUCH faster!!!

live in GTA but attend College in Toronto. I have been going through a rough time lately and have been unable to get any supports in a timely manner in Toronto/GTA. I feel there is no point in asking for help anymore because when I do I just get put on another wait list and by the time I get seen I dont have the courage to speak anymore........ Anyone ever feel like that?

I am in T.O at school but live at home in Tottenham(Orangville area) when not in school.... I definently like the city but will always love my small hometown...

Yeah, I'm in university there too. Yeah, it is a nice area. I've lived here for awhile.

I've gotten lost there once when I was trying to get to school. I missed my Go bus stop. Not fun. >: And then I screamed at the lady who was trying to help. I was like "Go away! I don't know you and I don't know where I am!" Poor Lady. :unsure: She should've known that in the GTA it's bad news when some random person starts to follow you for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back