• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Treading Lightly? Hubby Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your kind words guys:smile: Doc said I am doing well and can start to do few things and if I am tired or it hurts stop so I need to listen to my body!
Hubby has been ok for a couple of days it really is day by day!
Jen

Just remember not to push yourself then Jen.
Like the doc said, listen to your body. Not do what your hubby does & ignore any signs, you have seen first hand what can happen if you don't do anything.
Enjoy the good days when they come!
Glad to hear you are getting stronger.:)

Thanks Jods yeh I still get tired and uncomfortable at times. Not ready for work yet but help out by doing bit of paperwork at home. I wont be pushing because as you said we have seen what happens!
Jen

Good news about the doc Jen. However. Hope you're still taking it easy. Glad your husband's been better again. Day by day is right!

Jim.

Thanks for your support guys! The doc has put him on different tablets another type of antidepressant he said he will not start taking them until the weekend as the last time he changed tabs he was really bombed for a few days!
He seems to be not as moody over the last week its weird the daughter has moved out of home she was no trouble we loved her being here. But our relationship seems a little bit better?
Jen

Fingers crossed that your hubby goes well with the new meds.

Just a thought about your hubby's mood:
Stress levels were getting higher or anxiety over your daughter leaving, the change in the household with her going.
As silly as it sounds, but sometimes having an extra person around could drain him more, I know that is the case when we have all 3 kids in the house in comparison to just having the 1 kid.

Hope you are coping, it must be strange not having your daughter around the house. Just think of what you can do with her room, LOL.

Yeh Jods already worked that out hubby is moving in there! We sleep in separate rooms but this one is right up the other end of the house and thats fine by me:rofl:
Jen

You're lucky, we live in a two bedroom house so thats not an option for us. Don't think the 4yo & I would be good at sharing a room LOL!

Jen, how is everything going with your husband and the new medication? And how are you personally feeling? I do hope things are improving.

Hi Kathy thanks for your interest. I am starting to feel better it is taking longer than what I hoped but the surgeon warned me that it is a slow process. And because I had 3 ops in 1 slower to heal I was lucky that the whole operation was keyhole so not to much healing on the outside.
All I want to do is play golf again but I will get there I suppose!
Hubby seems bearable at the moment since our daughter moved out and its only him and me things have been a little better not that the daughter was any problem she was good company.
Maybe because I am the last man standing in our little family he knows he better treat me nicely or its just him:rofl:
And maybe its the new meds as well?
Hope things are ok with you!
Jen

Maybe because I am the last man standing in our little family he knows he better treat me nicely or its just him:rofl:

Still have that sense of humour. Nice to see. Sounds like there's some improvement. Hope it continues. Take care.

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back