• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Treading Lightly? Hubby Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question Jen: what is keyhole surgery? Is that the same as endoscopic surgery? I have never heard the term before. From all the surgeries Evie has had, I know that even the most minor of them require a few weeks of recovery, so it is not surprising that you are having to take it slow, considering the seriousness of your procedure!

By the way, I am wondering if you wish to be a member of Private Carers? I only just realized you are not. You would be most welcome.

Hi Kathy keyhole surgery was done I have 4 little scars on my tummy and one in my belly button. That is the only outside scarring .
The whole procedure is done through these small incisions with long cameras and instruments to do all the cutting and the organs were removed through the you know what:rolleyes::wink: its amazing what they can do hey!
Didnt even think about Private Carers is it the same as this forum but restricted access?
Jen

Yes it is amazing, and I believe from your description, you are talking about endoscopic surgery. I'd never heard it called "keyhole" before but I suppose that makes sense!

Yes, Private Carers is an extra forum but only for carers, no one else has access. It was quite quiet in there for a time, but it has had a resurgence of activity of late. If you wish to join, click on the "user cp" button, then on the side, click "group memberships", and from there you should see an option to join the group. I will approve you naturally. :wink:

Thanks Kathy we had a good weekend we had no arguments not to much stress.
I am going to test him without him knowing and see what he is like at work today if I feel this is becoming his stress factor I think I up to doing a few hours every now and then so I will encourage him to go home?
Will see how it goes!
Jen

You can only try Jen. Much of what we have accomplished with Evie has been based on trial and error. I do hope it goes well!

Just remember to find a balance for yourself too Jen. Your health is just as important.
Hope your getting stronger each day!

Thanks Jods I am feeling stronger I feel some days I am not going to get any better.
When I feel discomfort I get emotional I have never cried as much as what I do these days but they tell me that is from the hysterectomy and my hormones are all out of whack?
Hubby couldnt get his sorry arse out of bed this morning so my little test to see if work is stressing him to much only lasted a day?
Jen

Sorry to hear that Jen.
I suppose that makes sense about your emotions. The joys of being a woman! Hide the chocolate & keep it all for yourself & the world will be a better place!
Big hugs

Thank you Jods and Jim for your kind words.
I better be careful with the chockys Jods because I still cant exercise I will end up looking like a blimp:hello:
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back