• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Triggers galore visiting family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHatGirl

Learning
Ok so I ran away at 19 from the mid-west to west coast and my dad passed a couple years ago. I thought it would be easier trying to relate to the rest if the family while visiting because dad was my continual abuser growing up. But my brother is also a big trigger. All didnt go my way, hiysing and work options immediately blew up in my face. I had hoped to stsy up to 2 years because mom is fragile.
A friend let me down and mom refused to let me stay with her for even a last 18 nights before I definatly have a ride west again. I have been at my whits end and despondant for short times while here. My family is just so sick even finding a way to be around while mom is dying... Mom herself or brother manipulating mom will not let me stay. I am sad and expect a greyhound pity ticket so I can go to have housing elsewhere. Mom will die and everyones whaco. I have to accept she is going to be gone from my life and I won't be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back