• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Supporter Trying To Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PittieMama Welcome to the forum! :)

There is an entire section for supporters and I hope you find the information and support helpful to yourself and your relationship.

It is an inner hell that few can understand. And, each person's 'hell' is unique. It is truly one of those things you have to personally experience to be able to comprehend. That being said, your support will be of great benefit to the sufferer(s) that are in your life. Thank you for taking the time to try to understand.
133573e463265e1214de9b1b079436d4.jpg

We've been in a couple fights now that have really baffled me. I've been doing some reading on here (the "cups" idea is amazing and explains a lot!) The drama triangle (I can't post the link for some reason) explains a lot of why we can't get anywhere when we have disagreements. I really hope we can learn what we need to get through this when it happens. The video series on youtube that's pinned at the top of the supporter relationships section is really good. Had me up watching til 130 this morning; I felt less alone than I had in months.
Thanks for listening guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back