• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[Tue, 01 Feb, 2011] Anthony and Nicolette Dance Lessons (Balwyn, VIC, Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice? Three words.

Steel Toed Boots.

eek.png

ISH

Take the water anyway Anthony because you might get dry trying to explain yourself or from swearing! ;)

I was going to suggest having it captured on video Nicolette!
biggrin.png

Jawn may be on to something.

It could be something to enter in to one of those funniest home video programs. The prize could go to funding the forum.

Is there a tax write off in here?

Our first lesson is to try some of the different types and assess which dance style we have a better chance of coping with. I forewarned them that 4 left feet were coming and they said just wear something comfortable and come and see if you like it.

Now after the comments here I am even more determined to find my right foot, learn some moves with my darling husband and then get someone to video it and auction it off on this site to the highest bidder for entertainment purposes only (donating the proceeds to the running costs of the forum) with copyright of course!
07542451292thumb.gif

Well the best part about line dancing is that you don't need a partner and having 2 left feet is not a hindrance either!
biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back