• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[Tue, 01 Feb, 2011] Anthony and Nicolette Dance Lessons (Balwyn, VIC, Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I draw the line, no pun intended, at line dancing. Yuk! If I was country... sure, but I'm not... lived in it, didn't like it, city person here, modern...

No one was asking you to line dance - like Jawn said you don't need a partner to do that
tongue.png
. You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take (all) of the country out of the girl even though I prefer the city 99% more than the country.

I sure would love to see that video! What a great idea! You two are so delightful! :D

My grandmother used to call me "TwinkleToes". That could be a perfect nickname for you, Nicolette! :)

Well, have to say we tried the Rumba, Salsa, Tango and a part lesson on the Waltz for Anthony. While my hips are a little sore we laughed, had fun and Anthony only stood on my toes once
eek.png
. It was only a 15 minute drive and our teacher was good and patient with my two left feet and I somehow think he was entertained by us.
tongue.png

Anthony walked away with a huge smile on his face and said bleep awesome. We've booked in for classes. Smiley-THumbs-up-3.jpg

Sounds like it is going to be a fun thing for both of you. :D

Something that you can teach your grandchildren in years to come as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back