• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

[Tue, 15 Nov, 2011] Let's meet for Coffee and Cake (CH65 9JJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I said we were meeting outside Thorntons, would that tempt anyone? ;). I need to stock up on toffee, I haven't been able to eat toffee for almost 2 years, but now dental work is coming to an end, I will have all my teeth and be able to chew on both sides of my mouth.

This time next week Kp and Cath you will have met up all being well and filled your boots in thortons with cake and coffee and toffee supplies. In fact this time next week it will all be over lol and you will both be wondering why you were nervous.

This time next week Kp and Cath you will have met up all being well and filled your boots in thortons with cake and coffee and toffee supplies..

Other chocolate shops are also available, Cadburys and Lindt so we will be spoilt for choice. Just as well I should have been paid, now choices bills or chocolate. Oops and I ordered 2 new tunic tops today, nice woolly warm ones.

I have changed the date for our get together. It is now on Tuesday 15th Nov.

I remembered it is half term next week, so the place is likely to be full of children. Cath and I have been there and done that and I for one am a grumpy old woman when it comes to children under foot.

The later date may also give others a chance to meet us as well.

It would be lovely to meet you.

((HUGS))
KP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back