1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Two Priceless Gifts For Me

Discussion in 'Social' started by Linda, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

I have a couple of friends who recently bought a piece of land in Colorado and are about to move there. We had some party together. And they gave me a gift which is really priceless. They do tha stain glass, and gave ma a large stain glass piece, where a goose flying in the sky is pictured. I was so surprised, but asked thet why a goose.
    The answer was, that when I was speaking with the guy several years ago, he asked me what is my favorite creature, and I said it is a goose. Actually, I remember this conversation, but my answer was not a goose. At that time, ny favorite creature was a Newfoundland dog - that large furry friendly thing. Now it is a Bullmastiff, BTW.
    But for some reason he remembered that it wa sa goose.
    I was so happy and actually touched, and this is not easy to touch me. This is a great piece of art.
    When I move to Nicaragua, it will be in my window.

Another gift I received today from my co-worker. It is a real dremel to work on sea shells, stones, glass and whatever you want. It is expensive, and my friend had to do a lot search to find the right one... I do not know why I am so important for him, I am a nasty thing who only says: "Kill this one and kill that one, too". He is one of the nicest people I know.

Hell, I am so thankful.
    I did not diserve someone treating me that nice.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

So glad for you!

Linda,

I am so glad your friends were able to show their love for you. They sound like wonderful gifts. Enjoy and know you do deserve gifts and love.