• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Unsure What Caused Flashback But I Enjoyed It At First

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hanging with my friends for the weekend and it had gotten late(1am). I was sitting on a couch while my friend was laying on his side with his head towards me. Long story short he either was fingering me through my shorts, or i had been sitting on a couch spring and it triggered a flashback. I'm not sure on the probability of me sitting on a couch spring, I also had a wedgie, because when i first started to feel whatever it was i genuinely enjoyed it. It had stopped and a little while later my friend moved his head towards the other side of the couch. Soon after I could still feel something was touching me, it was worrying but it wasn't very disturbing. I had lie on the ground to try a sleep but it had started becoming more vivid. Has anyone else confused their flashback with an actual person? Can anyone enjoy feeling a flashback? Would simply sitting on a spring on my ass cause a flashback? I am skeptical of either possibilities, i had smoked pot and drank but i'm told me that it wouldn't trigger a flashback. I plan to confront my friend face to face about it. Any insight and help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back