1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

UP DATE on the warm and fuzzies

Discussion in 'Social' started by Grama-Herc, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

The warm and fuzzies are now in the local rescue shelter. I failed to mention to you guys that I am moving. I am taking a townhouse in my same complex and moving my mother in with me. Having to move and pack both 2 bedroom apts AND care for the kittens was taking it's toll on me. The kittens have grown up so fast. They are eating solid foods on their own now so it was time to let them go to thier new mommies. They are only about 6 weeks old so the need to grow a little more, but I took them to the stage they needed to be and now they are gone
    I do miss their little faces and meows. So once my move-July 12th-is over I plan on resuming my sheltering. I specialize in new borns. They ned me the most.
    The three kittens are happy, healthy and very cuddly and on their own

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I am sure it is bittersweet work. But, what you are doing does make a difference and you must feel special. I don't know how many people could nurture newborn animal babies, it is such work and almost a gift. Thank you for what you do.
    (((Hugs)))