1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Update on Bec!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cole, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cole

Cole Active Member

Hi All

I am both happy and just a wee bit sad to say Bec has moved to her new home as of Monday. I talked to her last night and things seem to be go as well as can be expected. She was getting a bit twichy during the week before but she made it though the move with her Dad and brother without killing them so that's a bonus LOL!! I'm not sure when she have internet or be available on the forum as of yet but I'll keep you all posted about how she is doing. I'm planning to go and see her in a week and half. I get the scary but fun task of helping her decorate and arrange. She has too much crap that she's not willing to part with. She's getting better since I did the whole "clean sweep" thing a few months back but then again I didn't give her much of a choice. I feel that serene surroundings will help her; a haven if you will. She has even ventured out which is something I wasn't sure she'd be able to quite yet. So way to go, Girl!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Thank you for the update Cole. It sounds as if Bec is settling in nicely. Good on her for venturing out already! I understand it is sad to have some distance between you, as you are such close friends, but if Bec feels serene in Thunder Bay then the move will have been well worth it. Well understand your frustration with her "stuff" as well. I am most decidedly a minimalist rather than a pack rat. :wink: Do continue to keep us updated.

4. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update cole, its nice to hear that Bec is doing well in her new surroundings, Thunder Bay is a nice place , I cant imagine how hard it is to have distance between you to as you are good friends make sure Bec knows we are thinking of her.

5. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Big hug to you Cole!
    I'm sure its a bittersweet time for both of you.

Here's to a new chapter in the journey......enjoy the new path.

6. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Please tell her I wish her well.

7. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Glad to hear the Bec made it to Thunder Bay. I hope everything works out for her there. It's tough that y'all now live so far away from each other now. Sorry for that.

Lisa

8. kers

kers I'm a VIP

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you could help her settle in.

9. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Thank you Cole for the update, this has to be bittersweet for you. I am happy to hear that Bec has made a safe move and that she is settling in to her new digs.

10. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

can't wait until you re back bec......have a good time setting up your new home.

11. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Ahh damn, I have tears in my eyes. It's very bittersweet to be so far apart, again. I did survive the move, but I couldn't have done so without you nic.

Soo looking forward to your visit next week. Yeah too much crap still. LOL

I have now ventured out twice. Second time I went to timmy's. Got pulled over by the police for a ride (I thought it was an accident) and they razzed me. Newcomers shine like beacons here. LOL

Anyways, I'm all emotional now. Miss you desperately nic. Most desperately.

bec

12. Cole

Cole Active Member

Bec

You know damn well that that is where you need to be and that is what makes it okay. Yeah it's bittersweet but that's just the way it has to be. We've survived greater distances than this before. Thank god that my husband will let me visit as much as possible and I'm there for you no matter what. see you soon Cole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar