• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Upstate New York, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been off the forum lately - have been avoiding things that I shouldn't, as I'm sure you're all familiar with in some way. Lilac, we've recently moved to Oneida County. A big change, but a needed one. I am much closer to my family and familiar surroundings so it's been a big help for me. I hope all is well with everyone.
Mouse

Mouse, welcome! I've been laxing in my forum visitations as well. Got so much going on.....i've since found another therapist.....i just wasn't connecting with this guy in Elmira. But the new one looks promising.

I'm glad you found a new T - I hope this one works out better for you. I miss mine.. I haven't been able to see her since I quit my job in Hell and lost my health insurance. I'm starting to bug out a little, so we're applying for Family Health Plus through DSS. They say it can take up to 90 days to kick in, but I hope its sooner. I don't know how much longer I can go without talking to her regularly again and I know I cant afford to pay out of pocket right now.

I don't know how much longer I can go without talking to her regularly again and I know I cant afford to pay out of pocket right now.

I hear ya, between that rock and a hard place. I'm there now too, albeit it's an entirely different rock and hard place. Hope you get relief soon.

Thanks. My husband is set for an interview with the county next Tuesday, and I highly doubt they will not offer him the job, so hopefully by the new year things will be set and in motion for me to head back to my T's. There is always light at the end of the tunnel if only we know where to look for it.

Do you want to talk about your rock and hard place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back