• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Us politics - read first post before comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShikibuZ Thanks for the list of places to donate. As soon as I get my credit card bill in, next week, I’ll be able to donate. Plus went through a bunch of stuff and will bring another load to Goodwill or Salvation Army. My cousin works @Salvation Army and she told me once that they send clothing to hard hit areas.

Wow, Trump just donated a golfing trophy to Puerto Rico... I’m sure that the victims suffering without electricity, food, water, and medication can really use this this ! !!! OMG!!! Really?????

Right now Trump is in Puerto Rico. I’m puzzled, as every trip he has taken to Hurricane ravaged areas he’s worn a JACKET!!!! Ok, TX, FL and PR, are not cold areas. Actually as all of you pretty much know, they’re pretty damn hot!!! So is he really a germ phob as people have claim,ed or is he wearing a bullet proof vest under his shirt?????? Just can’t figure out the jacket in areas that are at least 90 degrees....

Right now Trump is in Puerto Rico. I’m puzzled, as every trip he has taken to Hurricane ravaged areas he’s worn a JACKET!!!!
Eh. As for me, in the middle of such devastation, death, and despair in the US at the moment, I could not care less what Trump wears or if he is a germophobe.

It's not like he is working in the heat. For all presidents, these are photo-ops. I've been there on the other side for such moments for R and D presidents. I saw one president come and help "fix the trails." He arrived, picked up a shovel, tooks some photos, shook hands, and left 2 minutes later.

Melania is wearing heels. Again. Why? It's not like they are helping with construction and picking up hammer and nails --- no matter what they wear.

What do I care about? Trump said, "I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you've thrown our budget a little out of whack."

Pfft. It's called a natural disaster Donald. There are kids drinking creek water and sleeping outside. How about you give material aid to the people who are picking up shovels and rebuilding? Ugh.

@Justmehere I know he’s only ther for a PR stunt. It just makes me sick that he goes there and it’s like he’s afraid to touch anything and he keeps his body fully covered so he doesn’t get any crud on him or whatever.... High heels!?!? ? Yeah when so many people have lost everything and her shoes could feed hundreds.... PUKE GAG!!!!!!

I’m seriously beginning to think that Trumps lack of caring/doing much for Puerto Rico is tied to the fact that PR has ZERO electoral votes. Zero electoral votes means that PR does nothing to help him win.

I was embarrassed by his demeanor, the things he said and to stand there and THROW paper towels into an audience that has lost everything?!?!? ? ?!?!. It was like he was making a joke out of it, and throwing out tidbits.

He’s a deplorable human being!!!

Well, I wonder how long it will be before Tillerson is on the outside looking in????? Apparently Trump demanded he show up at the WH after the news reported that Tillerson called Trump a Moron. Personally I think Tillerson was being too kind, but I guess he was in a room with other people....

Shall we take guesses as to how long it will be for Tillerson to be out????

I give it a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back