• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Voters Against Hillary Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 12723
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is hated much because she is female.

One need look no further than the mega backlash against the new Ghostbusters movie to see the dynamics. "We hate a reboot of a classic!"-------oh please, no other reboot has had such a reception!

I don't know that Donald Trump is "everything that Hillary is not" however I can not overlook or excuse or ignore her/Hillary Clinton's complicity in a lie... straight up about Benghazi to the American public and the families of the fallen.

I guess I just can't abide by the lies... and lying to the face of a grieving mother and the other grieving families at Dover Air Force base. The truth has come out, her pain is evident and I share it. The comments on sites like Politico are utterly despicable.

What can the people who support Hillary be thinking when they frankly support a thief, a crony capitalist, a liar and an incompetent (the brief version but of course I have quite a laundry list which I won't air out here right now at any rate)??? I not altogether sure that I want to know and am glad that there is a place where I can air my resistance to Ms. Clinton for the election of the highest office of my country.

Last edited:
Thank you Alby for reality in the video. Very honest and moving.

I can't tell you how ill it makes me as a conservative to have to make a choice between Trump and Clinton. Trump, after all is a long time "friend" and donor to the Clintons. Manchurian man hijacking my party? Yeah, I think so... yet have or seemingly have to do a "hail Mary" because of how f'ing stupid and crazy this world is.

Last edited:
From my usual reads today: Hillary, Oh yeah... was fired from the Watergate investigation, I'd frankly forgotten about that... for LYING. I was pretty young then.

"Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

Because she was a liar, Zeifman said in an interview two weeks ago. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

Link Removed

Last edited:
Thank you Alby. The saying that the truth will eventually come to light really hits the mark on this one.

Ghostbusters reboot?? Is that all you got? The woman is a straight up liar all the way back to he...

Such vitriol.

Sorry little girl, but if I brought it, you couldn't handle it.

I don't take the bait.

I don't enjoy the nasty debate style characteristic of these boards-----I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else-------when I can see the truth for myself.

(Not my problem that you don't understand my reference-----no worries------most won't.)

LOL.

I would hardly call, "people hate Hillary cuz she's a woman" backed with a friggin' movie as an example a debate of any sort. Ridiculous. But hey, like I said earlier this week... sources are only necessary for some people. I got some... you don't cuz there's precious little to recommend your candidate of choice. And believe me I would like to say a whole lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back