• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

W-what Is This... Feeling Amazingly... Relaxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 28403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28403

So, and this is just moments in... I don't understand. I found out about it a few minutes ago. It's now 4:13 AM, I found about the thing at 4:10 AM, just finishing up with chemistry for the night, mildly confuzzled by some terms that I just figured out after a bit of googling. And then.

I went on youtube, just browsed over to a channell I follow, SciShow, and look, a new video... Oh look, ASMR, I had no idea what that is even. I watched about half of the video, and then stopped. I just googled "ASMR videos", went to one. And now... I don't know... It's so extremely relaxing. It's such an amazing feeling. It's that kind of rare relaxedness and pleasure of it that I feel like I can't feel it enough in a way, like I'm just feeling the breeze of the whole thing.

Well, just googling and reasearching about it gave results of it helping with dealing with chronic pain and depression. And yeah...

Any opinions about it, or others knowing it?

I am happy for you that you found something that will relax you because having these kinds of things in our lives make it so much better.

I did not look it up but good for you. It is amazing the information one can find on the net.

am happy for you that you found something that will relax you because having these kinds of things in our lives make it so much better.

I second this. I hope I didn't come across as being judgmental ...the whispering/crunchy/crinkling sounds made my body twitch - and not in a good way :confused:. I personally like the Tibetan singing bowls but have met people who would rather shoot themselves than listen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back