• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Was i sexually abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rlinas

It is something that has been in the back of my head for a while. As a child my older sister (5 years older than me) would tell me to play " mommy & daddy" and she would have us kiss (having our lips curled in) , kiss (lips curled in ) and lay on top of each other, and she would have me be naked on the bed and with toys rubbed my vagina hard. After this, she would yell at me that she was going to tell my mom what i was doing, but it was her doing it to me. I dont remember anything else, but i do remember masturbating at a young age a lot ans getting in trouble. I dont remember saying no or trying to prevent it. I cant remember more. Was this sexual abuse?

I don't have an answer but it sounds confusing a hell. Just wanted to respond with encouragement that I am sorry you feel badly.

If you want my opinion, yes. There may or may not be more for you to remember. She (your sister) was very likely sexually abused also because it sounds like a re enactment. (I'm not defending her) I'm really sorry. I'm not an expert or anything. I'd run it by a trauma therapist though or read some of the books about it. I assume you are having some other problems that have you thinking this way. : ( There is help available though, that's the good news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back