1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Washington DC Metro, USA

Discussion in 'Social' started by Loathe, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loathe

Loathe New Member

I'm Tim. Pretty new.

I've successfully destroyed most of my friendships, and to be honest could use someone just to bs with.

Thanks.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. dljwhitewolf

dljwhitewolf Active Member

Welcome to the world of seclusion, I know it well.
    Donna-Lynne I enjoy ptsd friends, you don't have to fake smile with them, lol

4. Loathe

Loathe New Member

Bizarre, that post was old as hell, and I'm actually in NC now, going back in the Army.

Something I'm sure the medical community doesn't want to hear.

My symptoms became worst after I ETS'd from active service and became a full fledged civilian again. The guilt, self loathing were terrible.

Since beginning the process of coming back in they have virtually disappeared.

5. dljwhitewolf

dljwhitewolf Active Member

ptsd

probably due to having to get your mind back into the hyper-hyper-drive of hyper-vigilance.
    I will keep you in my prayers, mine is like a prisoner of war type trauma. I know all sides of this silly little thing called life.
    take care
    Donna-Lynne

6. Finding Maeve

Finding Maeve Member

I'm confused. Loathe, your profile is marked new member, but your post is from 2007.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom I'm a VIP Premium Member Donated

@Chronic Sleeper , members are classed as 'new', until they have written a certain number of posts. I can't remember the exact figure (somewhere around 20-30). You could do a forum search if you wanted to find out the specific number of posts. Loathe hasn't been active here since 2008, so would appear to be long gone from the forum. If you have any further queries, please raise them at the [DLMURL="https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/help-desk.28/"]help desk[/DLMURL], in order to keep threads on topic. Thanks, and welcome to the forum ;)