• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

We All Need A Laugh Now And Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest can opener:
I really thought we had a good thing going, I know they told me you were cheap and probably wouldn't stay long, but only 3 months really? You couldn't stay longer than that?
At first you were so good to me, slicing right through cans like nobody's business, now my hand is in agony each time I squeeze you!
I had to use a primitive method to open a can of corn tonight, I could feel the cans pain as I ripped though it like a mad woman! This is just unacceptable behavior, it's time I broke it off.
Now I know at first it might be hard, the ride to the dump will not be pleasant for you and I know I know, don't cry, you will find new friends and Although we won't be together I will always remember how you saved me from having no green beans with dinner.
This is goodbye, I hope you find happier days.
It isn't like I won't think about you, I am up at 4 am writing a farewell letter- wait ... I'm up at 4 am.
Writing a farewell letter to my can opener...
Awww crap! I am crazy!

On New Years Day I got to thinking about all the clutter I had in my house, empty boxes I'd saved "in case I needed them to wrap a gift in..." and I threw them all out. Then I got to the closets, out, out, out went a bunch of stuff. When I was done, I had room to store a bunch of stuff that was overflowing my hallway, one whole couch and so on. My house is to more comfy now and it is easier to get around in it! Yes, there are times when we need to throw stuff out. I think it is called purging.

I'll tell you a bunch of years ago, when I lived in student housing, I once caught on fire when I was cooking.
It was only for a couple of seconds because I had my robes on and the flames were very easy to tell: I jumped and then quickly beat the flames out.

It was very surprising xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back