1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

We are Grandparents Again - Twin Boys!

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Kathy, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Jim and I are thrilled to announce that our son Rick and his girlfriend Angela had their twins boys at 3:45 am this morning. They were delivered by c section, however mother and babies are both doing splendidly well. The little ones' names are Dylan Thomas and James Morrison. Not certain how we feel about giving the children rock star names, however Jim is thrilled that one boy is named after him. Angela and Rick were quite clever, as Angela's father is Thomas. So both grandfathers are honoured. In any event we are most excited to be grandparents once more, we now have 8 grandchildren total!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:Hug_emoticon:Glad to here about the births of your 2 grandsons!!! Congrats to the parents and grandparents!!!:clap: I think it's nice that the grandfathers were honored in the little ones names :thumbs-up How far away do they live? And when do you get to see them??? I bet you can't wait to hug those 2 little guys!!! PEACE TO THE PLANET

4. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member Sponsor $100+

Jim, Kathy & family,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Love them bunches and bunches while they are little ones....They grow up way too fast.......then they don't want the hugs and stuff.

Wendy

5. Damiea

Damiea Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! new babys are alwase wonderfull and bring smiles to every ones faces!

6. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Wonderful news. Cool names!

7. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Congrats!!! According to my MIL (who has 18 grandkids), it never stops being wonderful to get a new grandbaby.

Congrats to Jim for having one of the baby's named after him. My daughter is going to give our grandson her father's name as a middle name...but he doesn't know. Big secret just between us girls.

Happy news for your whole family.

Lisa

8. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Thank you all for the wishes, we are simply over the moon about our new Hallowe'en babies! We will see them for the first time tomorrow. Angela wanted to rest a bit first understandably, considering she had a c section. Rick and Angela live an hours' drive from the acreage, which is nothing for us, so we will likely be seeing the babes often, perhaps once a week, similar to Travis and Krista's little ones, we see them 1-2 times weekly.

9. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Congratulations Kathy and Jim that is lovely news!!

10. Damiea

Damiea Well-Known Member

LOL Kathy.. Sometimes I wish my parents took the kids more often.. and they live next door to us!!!! however they seem to shy a bit when they where little as if the kids where to delacate or something! lol at least the kids run over there all the time and pop in.. and my parents do the same. We have grown so use to having family actually next door that I don't know what I would do if they where farther away!

11. seriously

seriously Member

Congratulations to you all!:clap:

12. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Thank you again all! Damiea, we absolutely love having the little ones, and we are not shy about it as your parents seem to be! I would venture to say we are a free babysitting service. :rolleyes:

13. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Ohh congrats! Two at once, that must be a handful! How was their first Halloween? :smile:

bec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar