• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Webfairy; intro; not sure how long i'm staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

webfairy

New Here
hello. webfairy is my nick name. not sure how long im staying. feels out of touch here. one of the summarys gave a thread that triggered me. so i dont think i belong here. this may be my only post. even the DM system is odd. u get mesage from a do not reply account. friendly? i dont feel it. welcoming? i dont feel it. bye.

This place is amazingly welcoming and friendly, not sure what you mean about the address that says dont reply to but i hope you decide to stick around if you think it will help. Welcome :)

This place and these people are extremely welcoming and supportive... It's a shame you had that experience @webfairy... But don't be so quick to judge.....

But if you choose to leave... Fair enough...

Welcome!

Give the site a chance. Those mailers just come from the admins. They aren’t meant to keep you silent or anything like that.

This place can be triggering. It’s better than it being fluffy.

Welcome, webfairy! If you choose to stay, you'll find that this is a safe place to talk about issues. We all try to support each other in our healing journeys.

I find threads triggering as well, so I rarely read them. I prefer to visit with other members in chat. :)

Welcome aboard. Don't leave yet. You just got here! There's lots of information and support to be had here.

Read around the forums a little bit something will resonate with you. A good place to start is the PTSD stress cup. It's a very informative piece of information.

Best of luck on your journey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back