• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Weinstein & hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is such a big cover up in Hollyweird. There is so much child molestation going on anymore and everyone there practically has heard about it but keeps their secrets and covers it all up for the money, power, and fame. I think it is a diseased and sick culture there and although there are some good people that remain silent it has been that way for a very long time. Just my thoughts.

Men in power.... What cracked me up was Trump, when he said he’d known him for yrs and wasn’t surprised about it. Isn’t that like calling the kettle black?????? I mean really, Trump and the Hollywood access Tape and his grabbing a woman by the pu**y crap talk, and all the women that have come out about him.....

Again, men in power!!! They think that they can do anything and not get caught.

Yes, I’m sure that is possible @Neverthesame - controlling how things will look becomes the default go to place for these people, I’m sure. And, of course, if morality was such a big deal for him, he wouldn’t have done what he did in the first place. So, the next best thing, now that it has come out, is to try to spin things so that he doesn’t come out of it looking so bad.

I think the thing that really gets my goat about that is that they seem to expect us to buy it - “Oh, poor Harvey...he’s in trouble and has lost everything but it’s not really his fault because it turns out he’s a sex addict so he really couldn’t help it...at least he’s getting help now.”
That is really pissing me off.

And then I think, I guess some people do buy that. Some people probably are thinking “poor guy.” And that pisses me off, shocks me, saddens me, disgusts me...

And me @barefoot What kind of idiots does he take people for. Well said @Neverthesame

Reading today Emma Thompson saying Weinstein is just the tip of the iceburg in the movie industry. So I'm guessing there's a few men feeling nervous just now.

What a shame.

33 women have accused him of acts over a 25 year period. I'm guessing the total might be likely to increase. Actually I've just seen another already.

And Roy Price has been put on leave from Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back