• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Welcome Lily - Our New Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she is our first together. Nicolette had a dog when I met her, and I've had dogs earlier in life... but none of a small, indoors bread. Lily is just adorable to us both... it's amazing how fast they grow on you. I never really had a bond with a pet before, not like this.

I was going to do faux turf, though everything I read the reviews said not to for a permanent solution, as it stinks after a few days, wash it, still stinks, and eventually you will toss it out after a couple of weeks because the smell won't come out. For us, in an apartment, decided it wasn't the best idea. I was going to stick with the pee pads... thinking it was just another expense to absorb for having an apartment pup... though when I found that toilet solution, viola! Longevity, low cost.

Little Lily is becoming a bit of a poser... :photogenic::inlove:

11150326_10203632056274971_4297059505968331135_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back