• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General What about christmas presents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44830

I can see that we could open one bright topic here, how about Christmas? Will you get your family presents this year? I have two kids, I will get them Lego and I will take my wife on 1day trip. Do you have special plans for Christmas? What about presents?

I'll visit my parents to celebrate Christmas together. Just planning to buy some presents, and I also need to buy something for my nephews (2 and 5). It's a little problem, because it's diffucult to imagine the toys thay haven't had yet.

What kind of toys do your nephews like? Why not ask their parents?
@Pokora: We will buy our oldest LEGO too, most likely something from „the castle world“... is it called like this? I think so.

BTW is this the Croatian flag?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get no presents. Little contact with extended family and no friends that exchange gifts. I will order a puzzle I've been wanting for a while and that will be my gift to myself. But I do donate to toys for tots.

Holiday gifts I rarely do. When I come across something that jumps up and down in my heart and head, yeah, just right. Then if I can afford I bring or send it. NO Santa for me. BD always a call, card. The gift if any could be at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back