• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Accent Do You Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostforgottensoul

MyPTSD Pro
I adore Austrailian accents. I love English accents as well but I can just listen to an Austrailian all day and tell them, talk more. I always had a fascination for Austrialia since I was little. Have no clue why other than like Crocodile Dundee or something.

Anyone else have an accent they adore? If so, what is it? Foriegn or in country. Im curious.

I love English or Australian accents, but I particularly adore any accent from a Spanish speaking country. :inlove: The romance languages are nice.:inlove: Although, I've grown to adore a Japanese accent with my love of the culture. If I had to pick an accent from the states - Texan hands down. ;)

The romance languages are nice.

Oh, I forgot a french accent. That's quite sexy. Do you agree or is it just Spainard accent?

If I had to pick an accent from the states - Texan hands down.

Oh yeah, Texas accents are pretty sexy. Dr Phil is from TX :roflmao:. Country accents are pretty nice. I like my family's; TN, GA, SC, and North Fl.

I do also love the American accent , particularly a New Yorker.

NY? Oh god, I make fun of their accents as well as MA. All long As. Open and say ahhh. The car parks in the yard. Its hard to put that in text and make it read as it sounds.

What makes a NY accent different for you than say FL or any other State? Just curious.

I used to date a guy from Glasgow, and I loved his accent.

Ohhh, never heard a Glaswegian accent. Now Im curious.

@FridayJones I agree :roflmao:

An Austrailian accent purred in my ear and Im puddy lol.

A softer, slightly eastern souding accent, a bit similar to russian, but with some modifications

Russian with some modifications. What sort of modifications? If Russian is thick its hard for me to understand what their saying but a slight one is quite nice.

Really I am fascinated when I hear an accent that I know isn't mine. I have always loved geography and learning about cultural diversity.

Me too! I find accents and a different place then I live is so fascinating!

Canadian, eh?

Haha, some on here say "eh". I love their about pronouced "a boat".

I can "hear" one member's accent so well on here. Only one where I can "hear" an accent in text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back