• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel rather silly as I was all set to leave the forum for awhile and find that I am in need of the connection to others that I have here. Only 4 or 5 days away and I could not wait to get back here, where I feel a sense of kinship and belonging.

I hope I haven't upset anyone with my need to come back so soon, I really thought I was gone for awhile, but this is my connection to a world of healing and support that I don't have so much of on the outside. I don't feel ashamed but, I do feel a bit guilty for underestimating my need to be here and unintentionally misleading my friends!!!

I feel rather silly as I was all set to leave the forum for awhile and find that I am in need of the connection to others that I have here. Only 4 or 5 days away and I could not wait to get back here, where I feel a sense of kinship and belonging.

I left and came back too. Everybody has been so nice and welcoming and glad to have me back. I am sure it will be the same for you! (((Hug)))

Back