• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Oh well, I feel that when the going gets tough, the tough make a cup of coffee and come sit at the forum - yup, that's me just now.

I felt fine earlier, I was at work this morning. I've come home and had lunch. H phoned to say he is on his way home (yay, little happy dance), but just as my grocery order was being delivered my energy levels plummeted and my back and neck are crying out in pain. So, hopefully a cup of coffee and some time here will revive my flagging spirits.

(((HUGS))) to all.

Movin on, Monster is right, sometimes that is all that is needed. I know I need that at times. So knowing you are there is reassuring.
Sheila, I watch my therapist and go over some of the words in my head. Same with my med doc. I notice what they are wearing is it good or not for them, or why did they choose it. I once had a therapist who wore a big flower behind her ear. It was so distracting for me in so many ways, I had to stop seeing her.
Today I am apprehensive. I have a med appointment and hoping that they will adjust things. However, this means I have to leave the house and that has been so difficult for me the last couple months. I'm going to have to take a deep breath and do it.

Well, I got though my T appt and my two meetings, but in the process, I lost my house and office keys. Luckily I keep an extra truck key in my purse, and, after a few hours of wasting time driving around, got hold of my bf who met me at my house to let me in. Ugh.

But, I didn't allow myself to go nutzoid (the sunny weather deserves a lot of the credit, though.) Although I misplace my keys sometimes, I never outright lose them.:oops:

Extra errand this weekend: note to self -- get extra set of keys made.

So, now, I feel exhausted and numb.:O_o:

Glad to hear others had a good day who have been having some rough ones.

Lots of anxiety - as this is the first weekend my husband is not here as he has now started shifts.

So I have both my sons home and it's only morning and I'm already at the point of wanting to cry. They are wonderful, active, noisy boys, but I don't cope well with them. My PTSD Cup has already overflowed.

Big hugs to anyone having a tough day.

Back