• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I've had another good day. My neck and shoulder pain is improving and mentally I'm in a good place.

I'm proud I have been to the dentists 2 days running. Yesterday was the hygenist and today I went to be fitted for my 'stress guard' which will protect my teeth from the clenching and grinding.

I'm feeling grateful that it is Friday, H is home early and the weekend begins.

I have some real difficult decisons to make and I feel like a big chicken, I can only handle tiny baby steps. I am not ready yet to make the hard decisions . I wish I did not have to make them. So I feel really bowed down under the huge responsibility. My poor shoulders are so weighed down.

I will do this. It will be ok, it will all work out eventually. I will grow through these experiences. I will make it through. I have so much support and encouragement from the people here reading my trauma diary. I made the call to the ceramic class and got their voicemail. I will have to try again tommorow when my husband is in the shower.

I do not want him to have another meltdown over this untill I have everything already arranged. I will do my reasearch. I feel so chicken. Courage is being afraid and yet going through it anyway.:eek:

Have been feeling very anxious the last few days, going through the motions with adjusting to the guy neighbor moving, and believing it to be true. He's not coming back!:):D:tup:

Hopefully, I can level off, as have been eating too much, even took some anxiety meds to help the process.

Even thought about contacting the counselor I used to see, just to clear with air with her.

Will trust the process, as they say!

Nadia, I hope you get an answer soon! Congratulations for writing everything down! That is really a huge accomplishment!

Thank you Elizabeth-Ann. Hugs for you!

My T wrote me a short note this afternoon and thanked me for the text. 19 pages. She said I had done well. I burst into tears immediately. I am a bit triggered by the whole thing. Shaky and feeling rather fragile. Like fire in my heart. Thank you for the support I'm getting on the forum. (((((((Hugs for everyone who needs it))))))))

((((Nadia))))

I am so happy for you that you had your answer! You did so very well!
Hope you can relax a little bit now and do yourself some good - such an accomplishment merites a reward! ;) I think it is more than normal that you feel shaky and fragile now. What you did was HUGE!

Your name means "hope" in russian - Reading your lines fills me with hope: for you in the first instance, but also for myself and for so many sufferers here! Thank you so much!

((((((((((((((((((((Gizmo))))))))))))))))
Keeping you in my thoughts and sending peace with your decision processing.
((((((((((((((Cath))))))))))))
I feel for you in your pain and wish you were able to get relief sooner, it can mess your mind, emotions, and just general well being so badly. :( Please take care.

Today is better, I am still battling emotionally and physically but got through some of the worst of it yesterday, though I feel horrible for blabbering out all my dark thoughts on my husband and here. It's just sometimes feel like it's my last ditch effort and if I don't I may not make it, leaving me hurting those that work the hardest to help me- how fair is that??

I struggle with that most during these times, it's like a constant internal war with battles that surge. So far the battles have been won but I wish I had some holy water or magicks to toss out there when I feel so beaten down.

I read through the posts here yesterday and am so grateful to those who share their struggles because I gain that smallest reminded that I am not alone in this and it can be over-come. Thank you.

Back