• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel normal today. Yeah!!! The new meds kicked in and I am feeling normal. I have alot of things to do today. But I am feeling up to it. I do not look forward to doing the things I have to do today, but I will do itl I am just so glad that I feel good. It is a very great blessing. I have been suffering for such a long time.

Having mixed feelings about reading a blog written by an out and open man hating feminist, and all her fellow man haters who were making comments. It fed into the part of me who hates all the f*cked asshole men out there, and has now left me feeling like an imposter trying to get back in relationships with decent men. But really, I feel just as much averseness to many women who are also assholes. I don't discriminate...I hate everyone equally. I don't like myself much today...can you tell?:laugh:

I feel jaded and insecure, and tainted and my head hurts, and unsure as to why I keep allowing my brother to call and vent his mouth off about how f*cked women are to me, without telling him to go jump, and turn it around. I never stand up to him, and it makes me feel pathetic. There has only been one or two times when I have, so it is inaccurate to say I never stand up to him...I have and I do, just not every time.

I still haven't worked out what to do with my day off. I'm sick of wasting my time. I'm getting older and I still haven't done heaps of stuff I want to do. When am I gonna do it? Frustrated with myself.

I feel totally justified today for not communicating with my father, and have no desire to in the near future.

I feel sad that I succumbed to hating men, or the f*cked way in which they act so entitled and arrogant and like assholes so much...but I know not all are like this...just most. I just wish I hadn't started reading that blog, as it opened up all those thoughts for me which I was trying to heal and overcome.

Back